* 2 of the properties 4 TV's didn't work, resulting in someone in our party having to sit around for 2-3 hours waiting for the cable company to come troubleshoot and fix.
* 3 of the 4 TV's were ancient (TV's with tubes).
* Kitchen ceiling had huge water spot on it (we stayed from under that area).
* Dated and worn furniture items.
* On arrival the room had in odor to it.
* ON DAY 2 THE ODOR TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORSE, IT SMELLED LIKE SOMETHING DIED IN THE KITCHEN AREA AND WE HAD TO ABANDON THE COMMON AREA ENTIRELY DUE TO THE PUNGENT ODOR.
* No weekend office staff available.
* Called office on weekday to report our major issues with the room (we had already checked out), and was told by the rep that they wouldn't take any responsibility for the room issues because we didn't call them to report the problems while we were there, so that they could be given an opportunity to correct the problem. (??? It was the weekend and they were closed). At this point they said we should have called the emergency number... the emergency number that they didn't give us. When we stated that fact, the rep stated that the number was somewhere in the room. What??