- Classic red brick apartment building
- Small complex of just 14 units
- Located on the top (third) floor
- One off street park, uncovered
- Secure residents only access
- Professionally cleaned
- Hotel-quality high thread-count bed linen and towels
- 24/7 check-in
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Air Condition Unit
- Double sofa
- Wall mounted TV with Netflix and free to air channels
- Dining table with two chairs
- Double bed
- Double wardrobe
- Full bathroom with rain head shower
- Top loading washing machine
- Clothes drying rack
You will have private access to the entire apartment.
The best way to stay in touch is via Airbnb. My support team will be happy to answer all your questions before and during your stay.
Bohemian by nature, Newtown is a neighbourhood that thrives on the fringe. Eclectic and artsy with elements of grit, Newtown has established a name for itself on the local and international art and theatre scene. The focal point is King Street, which is both a foodie’s destination and a place to nab a quirky find. From the main hub to the narrow backstreets, Newtown likes to push the boundaries.
Catch a show at Enmore Theatre and make sure to go to Marys for the best burger in Sydney. Ample shopping options for vintage clothing and art in the main hub of Newtown on King St.
The apartment is walking distance from RPA Hospital and Sydney University.
Just a 5 minute walk from Newtown Station which is direct line (T2) to the city centre, waterfront/Circular Quay and central suburbs. Just a 30 minute train from the Airport (via the T8/T2)
The apartment is on the third floor and there is no elevator.