This is the true farm-to-table living experience that takes life in Aspen to a new level. Think of this home as your luxury base camp for exploring all that the Roaring Fork Valley has to offer. The inside of the home is reminiscent of an old farmhouse with a modern upgrade, from the sparkling light fixtures to the gorgeous white-washed rooms. Perhaps the most unique thing about the home is the option of renting the greenhouse - available for glamping, relaxation or for use as a unique dining setting. Just call up your personal dining concierge and they can help you coordinate lavish meals with local chefs – for when you're too knackered to whip up your own meals in the kitchenette. You've also got an adventure concierge on speed dial to arrange back country skiing in the winter and mountain biking, kayaking, or fishing in the summer. You can even arrange a private masseuse. This is the perfect place to unwind, an Aspen cabin that takes luxury to new heights, but keeps that mountain charm at every pocket.
*The greenhouse is not included in the booking and is an additional $200 per night - please let your host know if you would like to book it
* There is an option to have a housekeeper for the duration of your stay, at an additional cost
* The loft room can sleep two guests – though because it's clear glass, it should only be considered for sleeping by early risers
* You may be able to hear the next-door neighbours at times
* To get to and from Snowmass, a car journey is required – there is sufficient parking space for up to four cars at the home
* The home is within a short walk to the public transportation to take you to the nearby ski lifts