WHAT A VIEW VILLA (Villa “Quelle Vue! ») Is a very nice house of 220 square meters on 2 floors with 3 bedrooms. It is located on a cliff overlooking the magnificent wild bay of Hodges on the north-east coast of Dominica.
As its name suggests, the house will offer you from its terraces a "One Million Dollar View" of the Atlantic Ocean, Hodges beach, the Hodges river and its valley, as well as the mountain range of Morne Trois Pitons.
The villa has been designed to highlight the magnificent view, and make the most of the refreshing ocean breeze.
A small path right next to the villa will take you to a beautiful, often deserted beach where you will find the Hodges river. Depending on your mood, you may decide to swim in salt water or in the fresh water of the river.
WHAT A VIEW VILLA offers a large shaded outdoor space to rest from the tropical sun and enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze. After a day spent exploring the island, WHAT A VIEW VILLA is the ideal place to relax and enjoy a punch made with fresh fruit juices and / or good Dominica rums.
The 3 bedrooms of the villa each offer:
- Direct view of the ocean and access to a terrace
- Sunrise in the morning
- A double bed (160 cm) handcrafted in local wood and furnished with beautiful sheets
- A constant breeze (which keeps mosquitoes away): 100% pure air
COMPOSITION OF THE HOUSE
On the ground floor :
- A comfortable living room with sofa, a dining room and Wi-Fi connection
- A fully equipped kitchen made of local hardwood, with fridge, stove with oven, electric kettle, microwave, toaster and electric coffee maker.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (160 cm) and private bathroom
- 1 separate toilet
- 2 terraces (a large one facing the sea equipped with table and chairs, and a smaller one on the road side)
- 2 bedrooms with double bed (160 cm)
- 1 beautiful and large bathroom with instant hot water shower
- 2 terraces (one facing the sea and a smaller one on the road side)
WHAT A VIEW VILLA is fully equipped with 220v and 110v sockets.
There is no air conditioning because it is absolutely not necessary. Located on the Atlantic coast of the island, the villa benefits from a constant wind from the ocean. So, even when it's 30 degrees outside, the temperature is still pleasant in the house as well as on the shaded terraces.
The villa is surrounded by a tropical garden.