Plan your Tahoe Getaway to Incline Village, McCloud Unit 62, the perfect location for heading to beaches, skiing, hiking, exploring and relaxing.
This condo is bright and airy with updated furnishings and in one of the best locations for walking on Lakeshore Drive, access to Lake Tahoe, hiking, Diamond Peak Ski Resort, sledding, restaurants, and Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort and Casino.
- Jacuzzi/Sauna (shared) just steps away (now open)
- Washer/Dryer in unit w/detergent
- Two outdoor decks (south and east facing)
- Gas BBQ grill on private deck
- Outdoor patio couch/lounger
- Off-street parking (pass required)
- One parking pass available for guests.
---- Living room
- Crate & Barrel Reston Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 65" Smart HD TV- Vaulted ceilings
- Gas Fireplace
---- Dining area
- West Elm mango dining table + seating for 4
- The kitchen is fully equipped including oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, regular coffee maker, blender, cooking utensils, and more. Dish/Dishwasher soap provided.
- King memory foam bed with king pillows
- New bedding and sheets
- En-suite bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Sink, shower/tub and toilet
- Bath towels
- Starter roll of toilet paper
- Portable fan
----Misc. items for beaches/parks
- Folding chairs (summer season)
- Collapsible wagon (summer season)
- Beach towels (4)
- Sleds (winter season)
Walking Distance to Incline Beach, Raley's and The Village supermarkets, Starbucks, Incline Beach, Ski Beach, The Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort and Casino/Lone Eagle Grille, the Incline Village outdoor Fitness Trail, Bike Park, Disc (frisbee) course, restaurants and more.
Please Note: This unit accepts and accommodates two (2) guests maximum, including infants of any age.
Ski Resorts/Public Beaches/Other:
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort - 8 minutes
- Northstar Ski Resort - 20 minutes
- South Shore Lake Tahoe and Heavenly Ski Resort - 40 minutes
- Squaw Valley Ski Resort - 45 minutes
- Heavenly Ski Resort - 45 minutes
- Sand Harbor Beach - 9 minutes
- Chimney Beach - 10 minutes
- Kings Beach - 10 minutes
- Speedboat Beach - 10 minutes
- Tahoe City - 25 minutes
- Truckee River Rafting - 30 minutes
- Truckee - 30 minutes
- Carson - 35 minutes
- Reno - 45 minutes
- Incline Village Championship Golf Course - 5 minutes
- Incline Village Mountain Golf course - 5 minutes
- Old Brockway Golf Course - 13 minutes
Hiking (driving distance)
- Tahoe Meadows - 10 minutes
- Mt. Rose (Tahoe Rim Trail, Mt. Rose Summit) - 11 minutes
- Tunnel Creek Hiking/Biking Trail - 5 minutes
- Incline Lake - 9 minutes
McCloud Condominiums are one of the most sought-after locations in Incline Village due to its proximity to the beaches, Lakeshore Drive, Hyatt Lake Tahoe, restaurants, skiing, biking and hiking. This quiet and regularly maintained complex is the perfect getaway for a weekend retreat, Summer Vacation or Winter Season base-camp!
Tax ID W4790 / Taxes are subject to change and if an increase takes place that impacts a reservation, additional fees will be collected prior to check-in.
Please Note: Per Washoe County short term rental ordinance this unit accepts and accommodates three (3) guests maximum, including infants of any age. If beach passes are available, they are only good for the guests included in the reservation.
- No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Host highly recommends four wheel drive, all wheel drive with winter tires and/or chains during the winter months.
- The owner/manager is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities and is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- The owner/manager has dogs when they stay in the unit, but dogs or pets are not otherwise allowed per HOA regulations.
- Taxes are subject to change and if an increase takes place that impacts a reservation, additional fees will be collected prior to check-in.